The lack of details makes problem solving and reporting slow and painful. Typically information is shared using email in a peer to peer -like manner between two experts. Organisational knowledge is not preserved nor distributed throughout the organisation. The purpose of Collab Platform is to present a systematic method for collaborative problem solving and reporting. The platform can be used for document management and for information sharing both internally and externally. Tight integration with debugging and reporting tools (for example our high end analyser Tia) make information sharing easy. Wiki-based environment enables the possibility to perfect the available data in collaboration between different specialists, whether they are the partners or vendors, whoever you chose to include in your ACL. The information will be up to date, accurate and easily accessible to all relevant parties.
- Low-overhead shared collaboration across your constituency.
Instant messaging amongst your web of trust CollabChat.
- Browser-based user interface for easy access and collaboration.
- Centralized reporting
- Customizable workflows with templating and structural user input.
- I.e. Form-based semantic web input to facilitate your workflow.
- Easy metadata analysis and visualization capabilities.
- Integration of 3rd party tools for information exchange.
- Configuration management
- Improved situation awareness
- Concent Security
- Built-in web-of-trust access control.
Support for Traffic Light Protocol Mark-Up
- Finnish act of openness of government (621/1999) compliant content labelling Mark-Up
- Open Collaboration concept giving compatibility over wide variety of use cases
- Browser based user interface based on Wiki technology, partially localized in the following languages:
- Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmal, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese and Turkish
- An XML based API for tool integration based on object database technology
- User and access management
- Audit trails, change tracking and version history
- Fine grained and role based access control lists
- RSS feed of recent changes
- Tailorable themes for client specific appearance
Some General Things We Like to Toy Around With
Whoops, now the word is out. One of our secrets behind Clarified's rapid and cost-efficient development is the fact that we've been using Python since day one. We made the decision to develop impressive, visual and fast applications by using Python.
Qt is great! It's intuitive, pretty and works nicely on different platforms. Long live the Trolls