Dear user of the hosted AbuseSA Collab service,
- This week (2015-11-12) we updated our password hash security for the user accounts from SHA1 to salted SHA2-512.
- This will be the perfect opportunity for you to change your password.
- Now is a good time for you to update your links as well (the new URLs work already).
Some background information about the service name change:
- In 2011, Codenomicon acquired the original service provider Clarified Networks.
- In 2015, Codenomicon was acquired by Synopsys.
- In 2015, Clarified Collab was renamed to AbuseSA Collab, a building block for the Synopsys AbuseSA Threat Intelligence platform.
You can continue using your existing account and the hosted AbuseSA collabs you have been using through any of the following URLs:
https://collab.abusesa.com/collab/ (replaces the old clarifiednetworks.com URL, please update any clarifiednetworks.com bookmarks)
To benefit from the improved user password security, you will need to change your password by logging in just like you have logged in before (you don't have to believe anything in this notice) and clicking on the user profile icon in the top right corner of your browser window. Or after checking the web certificate you can use the password change URL directly:
If you have forgotten your password you can recover it through:
/Marko Laakso on behalf of AbuseSA collab admistration