Clarified WiFi Experience
We have a vast understanding of WiFi deployments and their security:
- Our team has particpated in providing secure connectivity to WLAN hotspots in Finland and abroad for a International Teleoperator
Our team conducted a 4-year University Research Porject (with Nokia and TeliaSonera, total volume of 400 000 EUR), which used commercial/national secure WiFi deployment as a practical environment for the study. The research won several national awards and the M.Sc. thesis conducted in the project was graded with best possible grade, Laudatur. --http://www.ee.oulu.fi/research/ouspg/frontier/index.html
- Our team has done a dependency analysis and visualisation of different WLAN security solutions
Jani Kenttälä has systematically mapped the aspects of WiFi security and is an author of Wireless Local Area Network Security - Obscurity Trough Security' whitepaper, which maps the different WiFi-related security mechanisms and their features. Jani has also been invited speaker in several WiFi events. --http://www.ee.oulu.fi/research/ouspg/frontier/sota/whitepaper-wots/paper.html
- Mikko Kenttälä has 4 years of practical experience in building and maintaining panOULU, a public wireless network of covering the city of Oulu, consisting of over 1000 basestations used by over 16 000 unique devices per month.
- As a result, we are able to cost-efficiently study the setup from head to toe. Systematic analysis helps in detecting issue that might go unnoticed when analysis is conducted purely from the attacker point of view
We have in-house built commercial tools to quickly discover, map and document the key components of your WiFi-setup.
- We are also able to map issues which typically are outside the scope of penetration testing, such as misconfigurations, outdated firmwares, network topology security aspects etc.