Polymaps for a better map experience
- Work more easily with maps:
- accurate zoom - you are able to zoom also in the small windows
- stay-on-track while zooming as the map is constantly visible
- see events and items on a map more easily due more calm styling
- conservative geoclustering for coping with a number of events on the map (mostly performance related)
- Emphasize bigger problems by selecting a value key which affects to the marker sizes
- (Picture also reminds about the possibility to highlight events based on freely selectable classifications).
Valuefunctions for even more flexible visualizations
- Select for classification value:
- # of events
Sanitized tooltips for quick browsing of issues
- Show a sensible summary of events (instead of showing a number of key/values from randomly selected event in the container).
- If view supports valuefunctions, summary includes calculated values
Tooltrips for drilldown
- For drilldown, a browsable and expandable tooltrip (sticky 'tooltip') available for browsing relevant events
Chart for mapping values over time
- Chart selected items over time, e.g.
- Weather Min/Max temperature(/wind/rain), each 12h, per area
- Affected customers vs estimated fix time
Enhanced timeline for speed
- See the current situation immediately, instead of waiting for all events to load
- Allow events to arrive in an unordered manner
Situation Sharing for collaboration
- Share a link to a situation with your colleague/partner
- Shares the overview setup
- Point in time
- Share a JSON formatted settings for saving a more permanent setup in server.