Check out also logster which is our first foray into creating an ultra easy precision tool for visualizing your data.
Clarified Analyzer - collaborative analysis and visualization of complex networks
Clarified Analyzer Benefits
Decrease downtime with quick access to troubleshooting information.
Gain situational awareness.
Clarify your complex systems.
- Host / device Inter-dependancies.
- Used protocols.
Discover undocumented software behaviour (legit & malware)
- Which information leaves your network perimeter?
- What ports need to be opened from your firewalls?
Secure & optimize your systems
- Discover Access Control Violations
- Discover undocumented devices which bypass security policies
- Find hosts and protocols which do not conform to your organizational policy
- Discover infected hosts
- Simple, yet powerful user interface.
- 24/7 multitrack, multi- location recording.
- Easy-to-use timeline for accessing data flows and packets.
- Collaborative bookmarks for sharing cases with your colleagues and documenting downtime.
- Tabular and visual views for clarifying your fraffic flows.
- Earth view for mapping traffic on a earth map
- All visual views also allow you to:
- filter traffic, and
- export packets to third party analyzers
- View your
- accumulated data from selected time- period, and
- data from the exact moment your Analyzer is currently playing.
EarthView in use
1. Super-easy drill-down to packet level from every view
- Connection graphs for visualizing who-is-talking-to-who
Topology NG view for rapid topology documentation with address drag & drops
- And much more
- Search from packet contents
- Analyze DNS traffic
- Vlan views, etc
TopologyNG in action
Clarified Analyzer Standalone Testimonial
"The analyzer has been used in helping us analyzing attempted SQL injection and Remote File Inclusion attacks upon our servers. The tool has also been used to good effect whilst penetrating botnet command and control sites.
It allowed us to automaticly trace the links involved in a SQL injection attempts, work that was previously done manually, thereby saving time and allowing us to start getting the numerous sites involved closed down in a more timely manner."
- - Orac, malwareremoval.com
Clarified Analyzer Infrastructure Testimonial
The panOULU (public access network OULU) network provides wireless broadband Internet access to everybody in its coverage area . The panOULU network is provided in cooperation by the City of Oulu, the University of Oulu, the Oulu University of Applied Sciences, the Pulmonary Association Heli, the VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, DNA Oy, Elisa Oyj, and Netplaza Oy.
The panOULU network is accessed by over 15 000 unique devices per month. We have built an extremely cost-efficient wireless network which covers the city centrum, the airport, public libraries, schools, buses and even a ferry. To avoid complexity and to enable seamless roaming, panOULU is a single large L2-network. While this approach has many advantages, it has one disadvantage: failures in certain parts of the network can propagate to affect all users. We have tackled this problem by using Clarified Analyzer to quickly detect and debug network problems. With the time travel feature we are also able to debug sporadic failures that we could not otherwise debug while the failure was ongoing.
Read more Clarified Analyzer